söndag 24 september 2017

Necromunda: Revival

With the news about the tabletop game Necromunda coming back again, I got filled with joy, and got around to get my Necromunda Warband back from the box where they have been hiding lately.

These are my scavvies, mutants and low-life scum hiding deep in the great underhive of Necromunda.

I really wanted the "low-life" look on my scavvies, a really ragged and worn look, so I turned my eyes mainly towards the Chaos Cultist models for this project.
Using bits and pieces from the corpse cart and crypt ghouls really helped me out as well to get what I needed to bring this to life. I even used the Wightking body to create my Scavvy Boss, "Scrap-King Melvin".

Some missing limbs and pale skin shows their hard life-style in the lower parts of the underhive, each minute a struggle of survival both against the enviroment AND amongst themselves.

The Scalies that I built were inspired by the Goombas from the old Super Mario Bros live action movie, basing them on the Nob kit for a broader body.
Scavvy Boss

Scalies

Scavvies

Scavvies

Scavvies

Scavvies

Scavvies

Scavvies

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar