tisdag 11 september 2018

The crazed and the faithful

I recently found some more time to paint, so I chose to continue on some Witch Hunter Henchmen through batch painting them. 

I’m really happy with how they turned out, but I was concerned when I started painting that they would be too “bright”, but the grittier they became I started to like them more and more. I also like how I managed to make the armour pieces from the Cawdor kit that they have here and there (the lined pieces similar to the Genestealer Cult armour pieces) to look like paper.

Once I start painting the Wardogs all my henchmen are complete, and I can start painting my heroes one by one, which I’m really looking forward to!


The Pilgrims


The Twin-Tailed Comet


The group so far

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar